For those of you who did not attend this year’s annual meeting, the Board has purchased and is installing new mailboxes and posts throughout the Pine Ridge community as a one-time courtesy to all owners.
The project will begin the week of January 8th continuing for a few weeks to completion.
- If you are:
- Concerned about any landscaping or decorations around/on your mailbox/post, please have it removed before your scheduled installation day, see below.
- Wanting to keep your mailbox/post, please leave a note taped to the inside flap of the mailbox “door” for the installer to leave it at your residence for you to dispose of.
- Once the mailbox has been installed:
- A board representative will apply your house number.
- Please do not install logos, or alter your mailbox or post in any way. This will result in a request for removal of the item or fines if not removed.
- Please note:
- The mailboxes will be installed in the order shown below. There may be a delay due to weather, etc., but shall not occur any sooner.
- I have requested the mailbox at 54 Pine Ridge Dr. to be among the last installed.
- Therefore, if my mailbox has not been installed, the project is still underway.
Thank you in advance for your patience while we work to improve our community!
Mailbox Installation Schedule
|Day 1||N. Wiregrass, Boxtail & Spruce||3 & 5 Spruce, 1 thru 17 (odd) Wiregrass Way , ALL Boxtail & 25 thru 29 (even) Wiregrass Way|
|Day 2||S. Wiregrass||4 thru 44 (even) Wiregrass Way|
|Day 3||Spruce||11 thru 31 (odd) Spruce and 2 thru 18 (even) Spruce|
|Day 4||S. Groveway & Torrey||10 thru 20 (even) Grove Way and ALL Torrey Ln|
|Day 5||N. Groveway||7 thru 37 (odd) and 22 thru 38 (even) Grove Way|
|Day 6||Bristle Stone, Longleaf, Hemlock & N. Woodland Hills||ALL Bristle Stone, Longleaf, Hemlock and 3 thru 19 (odd) Woodland Hills Dr|
|Day 7||S. Woodland Hills & Holly Ridge||4 & 6 Holly Ridge Dr, 23 thru 35 (odd) and 4 thru 36 (even) Woodland Hills Dr|
|Day 8||Holly Ridge||100 thru 126 Holly Ridge Dr|
|Day 9||W. Heather Glenn||3 thru 43 (odd) Heather Glenn Ln|
|Day 10||E. Heather Glenn & Stonefield||4 thru 42 (even) Heather Glenn Ln and ALL Stonefield|
|Day 11||W. Pine Ridge||1 thru 33 Pine Ridge Dr (odd numbers)|
|Day 12||E. Pine Ridge||8 thru 48 (even) Pine Ridge Dr, NOTE: 12 Pine Ridge already installed|
|Day 13||E. Pine Ridge||78 thru 108 (even) Pine Ridge Dr|
|Day 14||W. Pine Ridge||67 thru 103 (odd) Pine Ridge Dr|
|Day 15||E. / W. Pine Ridge||49 thru 65 (odd) and 50 thru 68 (even) Pine Ridge Dr|