Beginning MARCH 1, 2020 all properties within the Pine Ridge community will be inspected three times per year for compliance with rules, regulations and ACC standards. Inspections will be done through the months of April, August, December.
Inspections will be from street level, and at no time will an inspector enter your home or property. Lagoon home owners will have their lagoons inspected.
Grading will be on a Pass / Fail basis. You will be notified if your property has failed any portion of the inspection and you will be warned and have until the next inspection to correct the violation unless your are notified otherwise. Failure to correct violation(s) before next inspection will result in the following fines:
- 1st Time Violation
Warning letter, request to correct violation within time frame
- 1st Failure to Correct (per inspection)
$50 for first violation
$25 each additional violation
- 2nd Failure to Correct (per inspection)
$100 for first violation
$50 each additional violation
- 3rd Failure to Correct (per inspection)
$150 for first violation
$100 each additional violation
- 1st Time Violation
Dwelling – Siding, Windows, Doors, Shutters, Trash Cans, Fence (if applicable).
- Siding & fence should be clean, in good repair and free of mold, mildew or stains.
- Driveway should be in good repair and free of mold, mildew or stains.
- Windows and screens should not be broken or torn. Window coverings should be standard blinds or curtains.
- Doors, shutters should not be faded, broken or missing. Colors must match and be on approved color pallet.
- Trash & Recycling bins cannot be visible from the street and must be returned from street within 24 hours of trash day.
- Personal property cannot be stored on the side of the house in plain view.
- Vehicles parked in the driveway must have Pine Ridge sticker & valid registration sticker. Vehicles must have all 4 tires on the driveway & cannot hang out into the street or block any part of the sidewalk or road passage. Parking cannot obstruct view or flow of traffic. No trailers, campers, RVs or watercraft may be outside of the garage.
Yard / Landscaping – Lawn, Shrubs, Trees, Roadside, Sidewalk & Storm Drain (if applicable)
- Lawns should be mowed and edged, no longer than 6 inches and should be primarily grass and cannot be paved, covered with gravel or dirt.
- Shrubs and trees should be trimmed and maintained, not overgrown and should not obstruct roadway site lines or sidewalks. Trees should be pruned to allow passage of standard garbage trucks in the roadway.
- Gutters & roadway in front of house should be free of debris, trash (newspapers), and weeds/grass.
- If a storm drain is located in front of home it should be free of weeds.
Lagoon – only if applicable.
- The area between the water’s edge and the back of the lot shall be seeded for grass or landscaped and maintained so as to prevent erosion and cannot exceed 12” in height.
Vehicles / Parking
- No unapproved driveway materials.
- Vehicles cannot be parked in such a way that they block sidewalks or obstruct the view or normal use of street.
- No parking on grass or sidewalk.
- No parking on or around the cul-de-sac.
- No parking facing the wrong direction.
- Guest not registered.