For those of you who did not attend this year’s annual meeting, the Board has purchased and is installing new mailboxes and posts throughout the Pine Ridge community as a one-time courtesy to all owners.
The project will begin the week of January 8th continuing for a few weeks to completion.
- If you are:
- Concerned about any landscaping or decorations around/on your mailbox/post, please have it removed before your scheduled installation day, see below.
- Wanting to keep your mailbox/post, please leave a note taped to the inside flap of the mailbox “door” for the installer to leave it at your residence for you to dispose of.
- Once the mailbox has been installed:
- A board representative will apply your house number.
- Please do not install logos, or alter your mailbox or post in any way. This will result in a request for removal of the item or fines if not removed.
- Please note:
- The mailboxes will be installed in the order shown below. There may be a delay due to weather, etc., but shall not occur any sooner.
- I have requested the mailbox at 54 Pine Ridge Dr. to be among the last installed.
- Therefore, if my mailbox has not been installed, the project is still underway.
Thank you in advance for your patience while we work to improve our community!