This post is from an community email sent May 9, 2023. If you are a member of our community and do not receive the community emails and would like to be put on the list, please contact Pine Ridge POA.
The board was notified that there has been a lot of residents and/or their guests parking on both sides of the road across from other vehicles. Please remember that Where You Park Could Cost You or Your Neighbors!!
“No Parking” Areas
No parking areas are identified in the community to conform to local and state laws, and to ensure an orderly flow of traffic for residents, as well as emergency vehicles which must pass on our narrow streets. Parking is prohibited in Pine Ridge:
- On a sidewalk, or in a driveway blocking a sidewalk.
- Within an intersection or a designated crosswalk.
- In a driveway, but with the vehicle extending past the curb and into the street.
- On the street facing the opposite direction of traffic.
- On, or partially on, the lawn. All four (4) tires must be on the driveway.
- Across from another vehicle already parked on the street.
- If a vehicle blocks the use of any driveway.
- Within 15’ of a fire hydrant.
- Within 20’ of a crosswalk/intersection
- Within 30’ of a Stop sign.
- On, or around, the curve of a cul de sac, or on the island of a cul de sac. This is prohibited. There are no exceptions. Towing will be strictly enforced.
TO SEE ALL CURRENT PARKING RULES – CLICK HERE