As a free service to the community the POA has arranged for yard waste pick up on Monday, March 20th.
Sign up form is on the Event Page.
To participate in this pick up please follow these guidelines:
- Residents who wish to participate must register their address using the form below. If you do not sign up, items will not be picked up. Deadline for signup is 3pm, March 18th.
- Homes that have past due assessments or outstanding fines will be excluded from this pickup.
- Grass clippings, leaves and other loose items will need to be in paper lawn/leaf bags. Loose items not in bags will not be picked up. You will receive 2 paper lawn/leaf bags after signing up. If you need more, they are available at all home improvement stores, Sam’s Club, Walmart and other stores for few dollars.
- NO PLASTIC BAGS WILL BE PICKED UP.
- BRUSH PILES CANNOT BE LARGER THAN 6’ LONG, 3’ HIGH, AND 3’ WIDE.
- There is a limit of 10 lawn/leaf bags per house.
- Tree branches will need to be cut down to a length of no more than 6 feet and stacked for ease of loading.
- No limbs more than 6 inches in diameter.
- No firewood, trees, or lumber.
- No paper, plastic or other household trash should be placed curbside. It will not be picked up.
- No commercial debris or waste from outside Pine Ridge.
- Bags & branches may be placed curbside in front of your home through the weekend of March 18 & 19 for pick up on March 20.
Items should not be in the street or obstructing sidewalks.
- The pickup company has the right to refuse pickup of some or all of your yard waste if the above guidelines are not followed or if they deem the amount of debris to be excessive.
The POA Board is hoping to keep this as an ongoing service to community residents. Please provide feedback about it using the form located on our contact page.